
Handsome Broyden in his holiday suit

The girls in their matching Christmas dresses

The best thing about Christmas this year is that it fell on a Sunday! There is something extra special about going to church on the day we celebrate the birth of our Savior. About three weeks ago, I was approached by the ward choir director. He stated that the ward pianist was going to have surgery on her eyes and would not be ready to play by Christmas Sunday and asked if I would be willing to accompany the choir. I said I would. I practiced like crazy trying to learn 37 page of music! And it was technical stuff too...Beebee arrangements! It turned out pretty good. I wish I would have had more time to practice, but Heavenly Father blessed me enough to help me get through the songs without too many mistakes! I am so grateful for the Savior Jesus Christ, for his birth and sacrifice for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment