I know, I know! It's May and I'm posting snow pictures:) I got a little behind on blogging so I thought I would catch up on a few things we did over the past few months. These pictures were taken in February on a day that school was out. We went up to Mt. Charleston with some friends from the ward and had a great time sledding and playing in the snow. Our kids haven't really had the opportunity to be around snow that much so they loved it... sort of! Until they realized how cold snow can be:)

Preslyn trying to dig in the snow. She had a hard time moving in all her snow gear!

Demarie with her friends Alexis and Katrina... trying to build a snow fort!

Demarie posing on the sled... don't let her smile fool you! She wasn't too keen on the sledding part! She preferred to just play and build in the snow.

Poor Broyden. Just because he is the only male child in our family, he got designated as Aaron's sledding partner... and if you know Aaron, he can't just take it easy! Needless to say, after a few runs, Broyden wasn't too fond of the sledding idea either!

Posing in all their snow gear!

He either had way too much fun and fell fast asleep, or he got tired of not being able to move in his snow suit and decided to take a snooze to ease his frustration!
This just makes it harder on our decision of whether or not we will ever move back to Utah! We can enjoy the snow a few times a year, and then drive a half hour back to our homes and enjoy the warm sun... all on the same day! The best of both worlds:)
No comments:
Post a Comment