I have a big wall in my living room that has been empty for the past 3 years. Every time I walk by it I think to myself, "I wish I had a shelf for that wall." Well, my dad made me a shelf and I painted it to match the frame of a picture I recently bought of the Logan temple, where we got married. I finally feel like my living room is complete! In fact, it is interesting how my thoughts are more centered around the temple, just by putting a picture on the wall. Thanks, Dad, for making the shelf! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE IT!! You have done a beautiful job and Dad did a great job with the shelf!
that is beautiful!!!
Hey Marlaina-Thanks for the invite. I've been dying to kepp in touch with you guys ever since I found out you had a blog. Your girls are getting so big and they are both gorgeous.
I absolutely love the shelf and pictue. You did a fantastic job putting that all together. I never knew your Dad did such amazing woodwork. Next time you're up you need to stop by my house and give me an idea on what I can do with a bare wall in my house.
Hope you don't mind me checking in on you guys to see what you're up to. We hope all is going well with your little family.
That's perfect! I can't wait to get a shelf like that someday. And where did you find that picture? Way to go.
Post a Comment