harris happenings...

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Tantrum,,, and New Haircut

So I finally gave Broyden his first official haircut! I started out with the scissors, but after cutting his right ear really good, I decided to pull out the buzzers. I tried to take some cute pictures afterwards, but when I put him down, he decided to throw one of his tantrums. So I decided to video it instead. We all need a good laugh every once in awhile, right? I love how he tries so hard not to smile. It looks like he is just too chubby and he is getting upset because he can't sit up, but don't let him fool you. This is actually a tantrum. While you are watching him roll around on the floor, take note of his new haircut. Isn't he adorable????

2 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Hi friend! Just found out that your blog isn't private anymore! I can't believe how big you kiddos have gotten. You also look amazing! It'll be fun to peek in on you guys.

The Randalls said...

Not much of a tantrum! Sheesh. :) How are you guys? I thought about you guys this week enjoying your warm weather while we dug ourselves out after a blizzard! We finally updated our blog a little--sorry we're such slackers. Love you guys!