
I took the kids to see Disney On Ice World of Fantasy with some friends. We went a few years ago with Grandma Moon and had such a good time. We saw Cars, Lion King, Little Mermaid, and Tinkerbell. Demarie got so excited during the Tinkerbell segment. Preslyn wasn't really sure what to think and Broyden seemed to enjoy the flashing lights. This was the first time on an outing that I felt overwhelmed as a mother of three! I was so grateful to Missy Mecham for being an extra pair of hands! I felt better when we got to the van after the show and the couple next to me were dealing with a tantrum from their three-year old who had peed all over the dad because she was so upset. At least I'm not alone in the exciting journey of parenthood!
2 comments:
Looks as though you had a great time. I remember the princesses on ice very well and the fun time we had!!!! Love Grandma
ooohhhh...I'm loving the new blog background! Does this mean we'll be seeing more blog post from ya? :)
Post a Comment