Demarie and her teacher, Ms. Amy Keiling
Ready to learn!Demarie was so excited to start kindergarten! Doesn't she look beautiful and happy on her first day???? I have to admit, I got pretty teary dropping her off. She goes to Antonello Elementary and comes home every day announcing that she made a new friend. One day she said to me, "Mom, there is a girl in my class who got made fun of because of how she looks, but I told everyone she is my friend." I'm so proud of her! Preslyn misses her so much. When we dropped her off, Preslyn said, "Dema? Dema? Come here Dema!" all the way home. I guess it's not as exciting hanging out with mommy:)

2 comments:
She cannot be that old already! Wow. Time flies. Brinlee is in 1st grade this year. I have really missed her since she is gone all day.
What a sweetheart of Demarie to stand up for that little girl. It always amazes me how cruel children can be, even at such a young age.
She looks so cute! Tate and Haylie were so mad when Kyli started school. They constantly ask me if it's almost time for her to come home. Tate finally started pre-school this week and now Haylie is really mad she's just stuck with me.
Post a Comment