harris happenings...

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Babies in the Family

I went to Pocatello with my parents and the girls for my little sister's baby blessing over the weekend. It is her first baby and he is such a cutie (Jacob Teancum)! It was fun to see her house and their life in Pokie. We also got to see my other sister's new baby, Brodi Lance. Preslyn was fascinated with the babies. We had a great time visiting family, but were also happy to return to Vegas. I swore I would never have a "blankie" kid for the very reason that I forgot Preslyn's pink polka-dotted blankie so neither of us got much sleep. I'm still trying to recover from being sleep-deprived!

4 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Fun fun. I definitely understand the "blankie kid" Dallin is one of those, but the good thing is that he's attached to the 5 dollar blanky that is found in every Family Dollar store around here. I already have three of them for emergencies :)

The 4 of Us said...

I am trying to get Lily to like a blankie because can't get her to sleep! We are hoping that this addiction" (she won't suck her thumb or take a binkie) will help her go to sleep. Maybe I should've made 2?

Ghislaine Richards said...

Your girls are so cute! Demarie looks so much like you!

Jilene said...

so are you pregnant? how far along? do you know what #3 is yet? congrats!