harris happenings...

Monday, July 28, 2008

Cute pics of my two sweethearts!

Preslyn mouthing one of her favorite toys. She always goes for the handle with the beads on it.

Demarie was up in her room having quiet time. A half hour later, this is how I found her--passed out in the middle of reading a book. She stayed in this position for a good hour and a half. Reminded me of when I find Aaron passed out on the couch with the remote in hand pointed toward the television, ready to change the channel, but not quite making it.


Just hanging out with each other in their princess chairs outside by their cottage. Demarie loves to make Preslyn laugh.








Demarie is learning how to listen so well in Primary. Her teachers, Brother and Sister Berkibel, tell me she is so reverent and always knows the right answers.



My big helper: Demarie loves to help me feed Preslyn. Luckily, Preslyn doesn't seem to mind the messy rice goatee. I think more cereal lands on her bib and chin than actually is swallowed. What would I do without my extra pair of hands?










No comments: