Today we celebrated Marlaina's 31st birthday (even though it's officially May 5). Thought I'd attach some pics from her childhood (she might kill me for this!). This one's from May 1978 (1 year). The other is from October 1981 (4.4 years). I get such a kick out of baby pics, I think everybody should do this to their spouse!! (We'll be looking for upcoming baby pics on your blogs!)
G'ma and G'pa Moon came over for a little birthday dinner, cake, and ice cream. We had some steaks (Marlaina's such a carnivore if you didn't know!!), G'ma's salad, corn, and grapes (since I'm sure you're wondering what we eat for dinners ha ha).

G'ma and G'pa Moon came over for a little birthday dinner, cake, and ice cream. We had some steaks (Marlaina's such a carnivore if you didn't know!!), G'ma's salad, corn, and grapes (since I'm sure you're wondering what we eat for dinners ha ha).

In the video below, Demarie snuck in to blow out the candles before Marlaina could. She almost caught her hair on fire!
Marlaina's such a wonderful wife. I've made some stupid decisions in my life, but luckily that one was the best one I've ever made! She's a talented pianist. She's just like my own Mom growing up, where I would practice and practice a piece and then she'll come in and sightread the stupid thing better than what I could after practicing it! I couldn't ask for a better Mom, now Demarie even Mommies me. What an incredible craft lady too (is there a word for this?)! She also is a great example of contin
uing education as well (like Blake said, I couldn't call her 'Master Marlaina' the rest of my life!). Best of all, she lets me be a gym rat whenever possible!!! We love you Marlaina!!
Notice in the picture that Marlaina's not touching Preslyn's bum--that's because she just pooped on my pants! (Are these stinky kids worth it??!!)
p.s. this post definitely counts for Mother's Day too! Why didn't anyone tell me formatting this is a pain in the rear...
p.p.s. On Tuesday our Ward BB team went 15-0 to win the stake BB championship! (Yes, I'll take winning in any form nowadays, whether I'm playing Demarie or a bunch of us old & aging, out-of-shape guys!)
7 comments:
We love you Marlaina! We hope you have a great birthday today!
Happy B-day, and nice cake! Isn't it nice to see that our mother's really did our hair when we were little, what a relief, fun to see those pics!
happy bday marlaina!!!
(and yeah to the ee men's bball team!)
Happy Birthday Marlaina! I can't believe how big Demarie is. Did you make her sleeping beauty cake? WOW! Gracie loves princess dress up too. it is so fun to see your family!
Happy Birthday...looks like a fun day! I love seeing the old pics too, way to go Aaron!
Happy Birthday Marlaina!!! The Berrett's love you!!! That's the best gift I can afford.
Happy Birthday! Aaron, you are such a sweet hubby.. and great job on the cake. I bet it was nummy.
Post a Comment