harris happenings...

Monday, April 28, 2008

April--A Month of Birthdays and Celebrations!! Aaron is finally done!!!



Aaron defended his paper this week and completed all the requirements to get his Master's degree!!!! We are so proud of him! He has worked so hard on his paper, making revisions after revisions after revisions! Even Demarie said, "I hope Daddy finishes his paper pretty soon!" He looked so handsome for his presentation! It has been fun to watch Aaron grow in his profession. He is a wonderful teacher and has chosen to take the more difficult rode in getting his masters degree in mathematics in order to challenge himself and reach his goals. He has made a difference in the lives of his students and has high expectations for them--even though no one else has ever expected much out of them. He has sacrificed so much for our family! One of the things that I love about Aaron is that he is so driven and he never gives up. He is constantly striving to become better--in all aspects of his life. I can't believe this day is finally here! Thank you, Aaron!! For your hard work and dedication to our family. We love you!!! I can't wait to see you walk across the stage at graduation!!!

7 comments:

Lance & Milisa said...

Congratulations Aaron! You are truly amazing and We are so happy to have you as a brother. Good luck with your future endevors!

Jake and Milin said...

Congratulations on graduating! And in math, thats amazing.

The Randalls said...

Way to go Aaron! We're so excited for you and glad the big, scary DEFENSE is over and went well! Julie wishes she were a math MASTER. :) Way to go--what a fantastic accomplishment. We're proud of you.

Tyler and Katie said...

Way to go Aaron! I'll bet it's great to be done, and in something that doesn't even really make sense to normal people. I mean you are up there where Math is mostly a secret made up language you all pretend to understand. Right?

Nate & Emily said...

Yeah!!! Way to go Aaron (AND Marlaina). It is a great feeling when that defense if over! Hats off to you!

Love
Nate and Em

Blake said...

WOW AARON THE MASTER!!! Awesome job man! Monica and I are proud! Make sure you have Marlaina call you Master Aaron. That is what I have to call Monica when she gets hers! Let me know when you are in Utah next so we can go golfing!

Anonymous said...

Hi guys! All of that makes me feel like crying. I remember having similar feelings at Matt's graduation too! Congrats and good job! You are a cool kid Aaron! Love, Roach